MacDive & Shearwater: Can I Sync the Cloud Logs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randallr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, all, looking for some guidance. I recently upgraded to. Shearwater Teric, and used the Shearwater Cloud app to sync the dives across my iPhone, iPad, and desktop Mac.

I want to continue to use MacDive, which is my historical logbook. I want to load the edited dives from Shearwater Cloud into MacDive. But I can’t make it work. Is there a way?

To be clear, I know I can sync from my Teric straight into MacDive. But I already edited the dives in the Shearwater app - I added site names, buddy names, etc. I want to sync that or load that exact same info directly in MacDive, and not have to recreate it.

The closest I’ve gotten is, using the Shearwater Cloud Desktop app, I uploaded my data into different file formats (xml, csv, uddf) then tried uploading those files into MacDive. But they don’t contain my edited data, only the raw dive data. So I’m stumped. I’d love to know if anyone has solved for this. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom