Question Magic Oceans Dive Resort, Bohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Burn and Hearn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Is anyone able to offer any first hand experience with this resort? It is attractive to us as we are primarily shore divers and we hear they have a fairly nice house reef. We would be considered casual divers...we may go out on a boat if it's a calm, smooth day, but really prefer the shore diving freedom. Any information at all would be most appreciated. (BTW, we are thinking late January time frame.)

I stayed there just after they opened. The owners, a lovely Dutch couple, were really present and eat with us every night. I am certain that if you wanted to shore dive some or part of the time that this would be fine. They have a jetty now, so shore diving would be a lot easier than when I was there. I have a couple of friends who stayed there recently and their photos were fantastic. They also seem to have discovered a quite productive whaleshark watching area, the WSs migrate from Oslob to Leyte to Donsol and back. I stayed there in late February, the water was about 26 to 27 degrees. The food there was excellent !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom