Making the move to RB need advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My advice is to seek as much knowledge about the various units before diving into any, and it looks like you are doing this now. I decided on the KISS as i prefer not to have electronics. The KISS is totally manual and completely field serviceable by the user. If you have any KISS specfic questions i would be happy to give you my opinion, scubagrunt@hotmail.com

Mike, do you have a delivery date/estimate?

Delivery is supposed to be around april 1, I am very excited...feedback will definately be posted.

My breathers.

1 Inspiration
2 Meg
3 Mark-15(Juergenson)
4 Cis Mk5P

Thi Kiss actually belongs to a buddy of mine, I have had the mark for a very long time and the Cis used to belong to my uncle(Saturated). I leave those two out because they are impossible to obtain and not really practical for a first unit.

I also have a couple dolphins, but they dont really count :10:

Now that's what I call a well sorted dive locker.
Congratulations.
Stefan

Just makes me so green with envy.

Now a new male disorder Rebreather envy.

:10:

Some people collect baseball cards, breathers are what I'm collecting at the moment. Rather than sell a unit to get a new one, I jast save and add another to my collection..I quit eating out and drinking, amazing what that will do for the finances :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom