Malapascua trip for 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahh, as soon as I posted that, I booked my flight. LOL.

Only the hotel in Cebu left now.

and after you guys are done with your DOR- my 30th birthday party will be held in Panglao, Bohol from Nov 4-6 :D

So you mean you'll be heading directly there after the DOR? :D

I'm still waiting for my invitation Mags. :)

Actually, I've been flying to Bohol annually the past 4 years. This would be a good excuse to fly back. Pasara mo yung Spiked Coconut.

zestair tickets booked. cebu seat sale but didnt see any seat going for the P15 as advertised. cheapest one way was almost 2k++. a little over 5k for 2 RT at Zestair. will have to pay more for excess baggage though. arriving cebu oct 28 morning and leaving nov 3 evening.

anybody considering diving pescador in moalboal after malapascua for a chance to see feeding treshers? its reported to be a bigger rush and no need to wake up before the sun.

it seems sightings are more frequent now. check out this guy's videos.

Welcome to Facebook

i have heard several first hand reports of sharks feeding on the sardine ball in moalboal. with the caveat that all dive groups have to stay close to the wall so as not to spook the sharks.

**crossing my fingers**
i hope they'd grant my extra vl's on those dates

yeah the cebu pacific and pal promos seems to be just an advertising gimmik. re Zest its 15 kilos each pax

thanks. 30kg for 2 pax wont be enough for two sets of gear, luggage and kikay kit :rofl3: hands will be full with cam and laptop for carry-on luggage.
and zest air doesnt seem to have pre-paid excess baggage. but i guess paying a little more for baggage will still come out cheaper.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom