Malapascua trip for 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm seriously wondering if i have to bring my 3mm full to malapascua... haven't worn it in years so don't even know what the fit is (although i have lost a good amount of weight since you guys have last seen me)

asking because wearing the 3mm will affect my bouyancy... hmmmmmm... thoughts?

@matt: what's the water like in late october? and at 5 in the (bloody) morning?

Jag

When i went in January, it was cold esp after multiple dives. My teeth were chattering while waiting for the threshers & mantas.
I changed into my aeroskin long-sleeves w/ hood in-between dives to keep warm, but didnt thought of bringing raincoat/poncho to keep safe fr boat splashes. :shakehead:
So with the strong wind while d boat moves... GINAW!!!! brrrrrrr.......

I love the design for the shirt
Ill be accompanied , Our flights booked.

Not sure if she will dive or not since shes taking ow next month .......
Sorry just cant confilm that right now.

But i can confirm i want to do 7-8 dives

Cant wait :thumb:

game...

your provide the capital, i'll provide the prestige :eyebrow:,

jon can provide the models :yeahbaby:

Jag

Mike still has a few numbers for midgets in his little black book :eyebrow:

I'll provide the oyster sauce, the adult diapers and some brylcreem. Might even be able to rustle up the lawnmower, a few square metres of cling film and a couple of wildebeest.

I know it's all been done before, but sometimes it's good for the heart to party "old-skool".

*sheds nostalgic tear*

Mike still has a few numbers for midgets in his little black book :eyebrow:

I'll provide the oyster sauce, the adult diapers and some brylcreem. Might even be able to rustle up the lawnmower, a few square metres of cling film and a couple of wildebeest.

I know it's all been done before, but sometimes it's good for the heart to party "old-skool".

*sheds nostalgic tear*
i have a group of trannies with me here to assist with marketing...

.. oh by the way, have i confirmed my participation in this event?

me: i just filed my leave for oct28-nov2. please give me a heads up if it's approved or not
the she devil: ok

***after two days***

the she devil: blah blah blah... i want the project to start on october...
me: ***didn't mind whatever she said*** so does this mean you're not approving my leave
the she devil: **in her subtle bullying coochie coochie coo voice** i'm sorry

bbiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaatttttccccchhh
:depressed:

do what jag does. bring her along ...works for his wife so it should work for your boss too.

:D

wrong way of saying it... you could have said "i was hoping you would approve my leave for that time"

you gave her too big an opening to be a she-bitch... i'm sure her "sorry" was as full of sincere remorse as gloria's "i'm sorry"

Jag

PS
ninja: sorry, didn't want to sound like i was telling you how to do your thing... sayang lang, you were good na then some a-hole stops the party... then again i usually go for "oh i'm out for october ha... i have a trip set na"... basically i tell them that i won't be around making the need to sign off on the leave thing a requirement rather than a grovel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom