Malaysia! Everyone there post here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishnchips:
I'm asking for the DS cause I'm visiting my family this coming Chinese New Year and perhaps I could stop by to visit.

Fishnchips. No worries. I think I know who this guy is. Try visiting One Utama shopping centre. Any other information you need just drop us a line here.

pilot81:
Am from Singapore but I have never done a dive in Singapore before! Malaysia is where most singaporeans go for diving.

Good to know you enjoy diving in Malaysian waters bro. Happy diving and keep in touch.

fishnchips:
Orca Blue,

Where's your Dive Shop?

Plaza Yow Chuan, in Ampang.. It's located right above the 7-11.. :eyebrow:

Hey DandyDon!

Thanx for putting this up for all the Malaysian Divers! Great Idea! Moreover, Malaysia has some of the best diving in the world! :wink:

Just to name a few! Redang, Tenggol, Lang Tengah, Perhentian, Tioman, Sipadan, Mabul, Mataking, Kapalai, Lankayan & the list goes on! WooooooooooHoooooooooo!

Dan, you have got to make a trip here! :)

As for all the ScubaBoarders, start planning your trip here! :boings:

Ed.

I've been in Malaysia but didn't have time to dive on that trip. Hope to return in the future. Have been in touch with a Malaysian woman for whom diving is a passion. She has invited me to come out there to dive with her, so a trip is a real possibility this year.

Found the people in KL were very friendly and helpful on my brief visit a few years ago.

Dr. Bill

Hey, it's an idea. So, who's there, what's happening, where'd you dive last...?
i'm in Penang, keeping the mrs company as she studies for finals. last dive was at Tioman Island. next dive might be Payar (but i heard now there's only the arm-an-a-leg operator there), Redang (curios about the work CoralCay is doing), or, err, now this is a tough one, ... Tioman when the season first opens :eyebrow: . i just love the place.

i change my mind. i think i'll just jump in the pool next week. ahhh, to get wet again :)

What is the status at Tioman? I heard there are plans to develop a resort there which may seriously affect the diving.

Dr. Bill

well actually they're planning to build this huge marina and a big airport. luckily plans have been put on ice due to the protest of locals and the large amound of mails, letters etc that were sent in. they've decided to reevaluate the environmental impact.

otherwise tioman is doing fine. we were unaffected by the tsunami and as mentioned works are on hold. hopefully it will stay that way.

i'll be moving back to malaysia in february and spending most of my time on pulau tioman. yay! i'm really looking forward to that.

drbill:
I've been in Malaysia but didn't have time to dive on that trip. Hope to return in the future. Have been in touch with a Malaysian woman for whom diving is a passion. She has invited me to come out there to dive with her, so a trip is a real possibility this year.

Found the people in KL were very friendly and helpful on my brief visit a few years ago.

Dr. Bill

Dr. Bill, You are always welcome to MAlaysia. We have many beautiful islands and great scuba diving locations. Come to Tioman in April. I am sure you will enjoy the diving there.

Question, I thought you are having this long distance sizzling romantic relationship with someone in Japan? And you are coming to Malaysia to check out our local cuties? Naughty - naughty! You the man Dr. Bill!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom