Mammoth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spencermm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone have any recent reports on the viz?

I will be there April 17 and 18th, any swampers want to join me?

My email is shawntv@austin.rr.com
I'd love to, but I don't think my skills are up to it. I got certified, then had some medical issues that have kept me from diving since then.
Think I'll take a refresher first.
Big fan of Austin, btw. Go every chance I get. Got a good buddy up there.

I'd love to, but I don't think my skills are up to it. I got certified, then had some medical issues that have kept me from diving since then.
Think I'll take a refresher first.
Big fan of Austin, btw. Go every chance I get. Got a good buddy up there.

I am totally into a FUN diving experience that means whatever you are comfortable with works for me. There are over 100 objects that I know of on the bottom. Some very close to shore line. Short walk down stairs into water. I am cool with exploring the shoreline too.......If you can dive we will stay within your limits and I will have a blast...

Just a thought......Also I tell everyone I dive with "You can abort a dive, for any reason, at anytime......no questions asked topside" That's my dive buddy rule. If for any reason you want to call it, there must be a good reason, and I will have many more days to continue to dive, so no problem.

It's all about the dive "moment".

Let me know if you change your mind.

Shawn,

I am up for getting wet.

John

I am planning on a trip down that way on the 23rd of May. I hope to get at least 5 dives in for the weekend. I will shoot you a message when it gets closer.

Shawn,

I am up for getting wet.

John

John, this would be awesome.

I will drive out the morning of the 17th and can be at the site by Noon'ish :D

Dive, Dive, Dive ...............:shakehead:

Then morning of 18th I am good until around 1 PM when I have to pack up and make my daughters baby shower in Lake Jackson...........:shocked2: means I am a grandpa this year..........

I enjoyed our dive together last time, I am ready to check out a different area of Mammoth this time around. Have you been diving their lately?

How is have your dive experiences been since I dove with you last, I bet your all dialed in now to your own style.

Back
Top Bottom