Man, sure is quiet in here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well flightlead, don't let Carmen beat ya to it - still plenty of diving to do mang! :D

Seriously though, it hasn't slowed down here - even though a ton of caves have been blown out(Madison, Little River, Peacock, Morrison, ect). Atleast Jackson Blue is back from a milky hiatus into poopy conditions. Still lots to dive.

Yeah it is . . . especially since our mud hole's dried up.

May have to change our names to the "Lake Lanier Mudpuppies".

the K

Have you seen the latest Dan Magazine? They have a cartoon that made me think immediately of Lake Lanier. Hope the recent rains have helped. We managed to gain a foot in the water level at Clark Hill/ Lake thurmond.
P.S. I saw Dave S.'s back plate you made. Nice work by the Kraken forge....

Have you seen the latest Dan Magazine? They have a cartoon that made me think immediately of Lake Lanier. Hope the recent rains have helped. We managed to gain a foot in the water level at Clark Hill/ Lake thurmond.
P.S. I saw Dave S.'s back plate you made. Nice work by the Kraken forge....

yeah I saw that cartoon too, and thought the same thing. btw, I also dive a Kraken steel backplate which I like a lot.

Jeremy,you should plan for the springfest at vortex,We had a blast last fall,just tell her you want to go camping down in ponce deleon fla. Been missing diving with you I am thinking of going to vortex in a few weeks to get a few dives in.

Martin tell Tif congrats on getting certified,We all need to get togather and go diving,I am getting ready to tow the Looneybird cruiser to the shop and get her tuned up and ready to go,there is still pleanty of water left in the lake,I want to go hit lake hartwell this spring and check it out,havent been diving there in about 20 years but I am sure I can find some good diving out by the dam.

Its too depressing to come on here and read about other people diving, while I sit here nowhere close to anywhere to dive. :lol: Seriously though, Lanier ain't happening anytime soon.

With my second term of College ending, i find my self seeing by BC dry and dusty. Hmm, says I, I may see a weekend in FL coming soon?

Any suggestions, I still have a tent, from my days as a failed Boyscout. too addicted to the fire for the leaders i guess.

The springfest in april at Vortex springs,some of us birds are heading down there for a weekend of camping and diving and meeting other scubaboarders,had a blast at the vortoberfest. Went out fishing on lanier today,the fishfinder registered 47 balmy degrees for the surface temp,the water looked pretty clear and looked like the level has gone up a few feet.:14:

Piro,we can put you in charge of campfire making,I think tiff fired me from that job.:D

heh heh....tiff wanted to burn a table! haha!

Tiff is out of town for a 10 days, I'm up for diving this coming weekend if anyone else is.

We are going to do Vortex for sure, and hopefully a good day trip around the last week of March.

Back
Top Bottom