Manila to Ormoc, Best way to Get There?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whatever happened to a special jeepney at 2p????????

Ey, where's Rhadamantus? She's always a fount of wisdom in threads like this. Pick Supercat over Weesam if you're taking the ferry; the former's more comfy.

i've got relatives from ormoc come to manila often. they always fly to tacloban and take a car to ormoc. the road is nice apparently so it wont be a bumpy, dusty ride. i'm guessing thats more convenient than going thru cebu if thats what the locals from ormoc are doing. hope this helps. good luck on the deep dive.

dennis

today's headline: Jeepney and bus fares to rise....thanks skyrocketing oil prices!

Just curious, what's the gas price in Manila nowadays. Here, in Austin its about $3.75/gallon and we're lookin at $5/gallon by summer.

Oh yeah, you'll definitely feel it in your wallet.

its P51+/liter and rising every weekend. just might end up at around P60/liter by then end of june the way the gas prices have been going up. thank god i drive a 1500cc civic. :D

dennis

It's been going up a peso a week. I have a 3.0 V6 Escape. I backed off to 120 km/hr on the way in to Manila this morning...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom