Mansfield dam park map?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eviestevie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
anyone have a recent map of the scuba park at mansfield dam showing compass coordinates and the depths of some of the sights? i know there's one on site, but just wondering if someone had an internet link to it?

I have 'never' dove this site.....looks fun.

This is a link to a pretty good map of the dive area:
http://ddavis.net/dive/Mansfield_Map.pdf

I had probably 10 - 15 dives at Mansfield before I ever found anything in there except that stupid door/table thing which I find on every dive. I have been told it takes special talent to miss everything. :14: Huh, I'm special!

both great maps, thanks. but is one more current than the other? there are some differences in what's there.

that door/table thing isn't even on the map! if i end up finding that the next time i go out there, i'll know i'm special too :wink:

The ddavis map never opened up, but the Duggan map needs updating. There was a fairly current map taped to the park map at the dive area at Mansfield Park. I will be there tomorrow, so I will check that it is still there.

both great maps, thanks. but is one more current than the other? there are some differences in what's there.

that door/table thing isn't even on the map! if i end up finding that the next time i go out there, i'll know i'm special too :wink:

Just by looking at the maps I'd have to say the Duggan Diving map is quite a bit older than the Don Davis map. There are still some things missing on the D. Davis map though...like the two sailboats that sunk close to the dam.

I had probably 10 - 15 dives at Mansfield before I ever found anything in there except that stupid door/table thing which I find on every dive. I have been told it takes special talent to miss everything. :14: Huh, I'm special!

I missed the door, when we went, then again I only remember the Spongebob boat that has the spider guarding it

Ah, the good ol' SS Aquasports. Maybe we should change the name to the SS Swamper now that AAS is no longer in business. Just a thought

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom