March in Cozumel 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kujhawk91

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It's time to start this.

I'll be in there March 11-22. :cool2: Staying at Casa Mexicana and planning to dive with Living Underwater.

Would enjoy getting together for drinks/dinner with other scuba boarders... if there is interest, I'll organize something.

WOO HOO!! Was wondering when March would pop up!!

Alan & I will be there March 7 - 16, staying at Fiesta Americana and diving with "Scuba with Alison'

Just rechecked our Orbitz package at FA and the price dropped $187. So we now have an ocean-view room, with a Hertz rental car for $77 a night! Gotta love these Orbitz deals!!

Last edited:
Heather and I will be living large on Coz from the 20th through the 29th. Staying at El Cantil and diving with Blue XTSea.

The wife and myself will be staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Blue XT Sea from March 11-16. I'll hook up with you kujhawk91.

WOO HOO!! Was wondering when March would pop up!!

Alan & I will be there March 7 - 16, staying at Fiesta Americana and diving with "Scuba with Alison'

Julie and I will be there March 8-14 diving with Alison to get Julie OW certified and staying at Villablanca. See you guys on the boat!

It's time to start this.

I'll be in there March 11-22. :cool2: Staying at Casa Mexicana and planning to dive with Living Underwater.

Would enjoy getting together for drinks/dinner with other scuba boarders... if there is interest, I'll organize something.

I'm in for 2!

Julie and I will be there March 8-14 diving with Alison to get Julie OW certified and staying at Villablanca. See you guys on the boat!
Great!! Looks like a the SBers are taking over Alison's boat! Chace will be there, and DiverKristi and her DH Charlie come in on the 11th!

Great!! Looks like a the SBers are taking over Alison's boat! Chace will be there, and DiverKristi and her DH Charlie come in on the 11th!

Let's try to get together on the night of the 11th to celebrate Julie's new certification...there ought to be some kind of ritual "wetting down" for a new diver. If not, let's make something up!

Let's try to get together on the night of the 11th to celebrate Julie's new certification...there ought to be some kind of ritual "wetting down" for a new diver. If not, let's make something up!

Actually Chace & Kristi & I have tentative plans to all meet up at La Mission Parilla that night - haven't set a time yet, but if you & Julie can join us, that would be great! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom