Mares Airtrim

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ERIC.K

Contributor
Reaction score
I just wanted to get your take on the new Seaquest BCD with the ID3 system, back in 2001 we dove the Nekton Rorqual and rented HUBs from them and they were great, initially the dive industry apparently wasn't impressed(or so I heard) with the HUB/airtrim, Felt it to be quite the novelty, but now with another maker coming out with their version of a "Airtrim", I just wanted to get another prospective from a Mares guy. Try to be as P.C. as you can, I enjoy using the Airtrim today. It still appears better made than the new ID3

Hi Eric,

We are glad you are using and enjoying your airtrim system.

We welcome their intitiative with this technology as it reinforces the innovation Mares brought to market many years ago. We have a public statement regarding our position on Seaquest's latest introduction to correct some misleading statements made by Aqualung.

Please see the attached link for details.

You can click on this link to view our statement, located on our website. http://mares.com/news_detail.php?id=95&region=USA&type==

Best,

I have the Morphos and love it, the only thing is their size tend to be on the bigger side... I usually need large, but got a medium, the large was too large. I am 6ft 212 pounds. The great thing is they have to of adjustments.

I got a large and was thinking it was small, until I tried the XL, thats huge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom