Mares Dive Computer Interface Information MAC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zak OHara

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The new version of DiversDiary is available for download from our website. I would have attached it to this email but it is 14MB.

What is new about this version:
- Adaptation to Mountain Lion
- Improvements for Retina Display
- Support of the new Nemo Wide MY2013 and the Puck Pro
- Import of contacts from the address book
- Bugfix ICE for Matrix
- Reduction of stored pictures size. This increases the performance making the sync with iDD faster.
- Minor bug fixes.

We were hoping to include language support for Italian, Dutch and Spanish but this will have to wait for version 1.5 (planned for November).

What is special about this release:

Apple now allows sandbox-compliant software only on their App Store. But the sandbox software does not work well on Mac OS 10.7, at least we were not able to make it function. Hence:

• On the Mares website you will find the “unboxed” version of the software, called v1.4.1U
  • At the App store you will find the boxed version, 1.4.1.

Note that:

• With Mac OS 10.8.x both versions will work just fine.
  • With Mac OS 10.7.x the sandboxed version definitely does NOT work.
  • With Mac OS 10.6.x the sandboxed version seems to work but we recommend using the unboxed version.

Top of the Mares page, is a tab "downloads", then tab "software" then down at bottom of page "MAC". I hope this helps.

Software - Downloads - Mares - just add water

Best,

Tried but the ICE update for my matrix is still not working. Wherever I click update the program quits....

Hi guys, If you have specific questions to the product and the software integration, I suggest you post it on our dedicated website, and or mares facebook. They have our engineers monitoring these two forums for your assistance. MARES Lab. Best,

I have a Nemo Wide and would like to upgrade the firmware using a Mac. Diver's Diary (U version) can read stored dives over the DRAK interface but apparently cannot upgrade the firmware; the "upgrade firmware" button is ghosted. The Matrix is listed as upgradable with this version of Diver's Diary, the Icon HD as not; the Nemo Wide is not mentioned. Status?

I have a Nemo Wide and would like to upgrade the firmware using a Mac. Diver's Diary (U version) can read stored dives over the DRAK interface but apparently cannot upgrade the firmware; the "upgrade firmware" button is ghosted. The Matrix is listed as upgradable with this version of Diver's Diary, the Icon HD as not; the Nemo Wide is not mentioned. Status?

Hello
I have almost the same problem. I can read and transfer the dives from my Nemo Wide 2013 using Divers Diary 1.4.2 U. But I cannot update the firmware to verison 1.5. The program says that the update is cancelled and that I have to check the connection.

The "upgrate firmware" button is working. Just the update is not possible.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Konrad

Hello
I have almost the same problem. I can read and transfer the dives from my Nemo Wide 2013 using Divers Diary 1.4.2 U. But I cannot update the firmware to verison 1.5. The program says that the update is cancelled and that I have to check the connection.

The "upgrate firmware" button is working. Just the update is not possible.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Konrad

Are you on a Mac or a PC? When I wanted to do a firmware upgrade on my Icon HD (non-AI version), I had to get a friend with a PC to do it for me. Couldn't do it on my Mac.

No answers to be had here, and the links provided by Zak go nowhere useful to an end user.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom