Mares Drysuit, BCD and Wetsuit Size Charts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zak OHara

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all,

Attached is an excel sheet with size charts for Mares 09 bcd and wetsuit size charts. I hope this helps answer any questions regarding sizing!

Best regards,

Zachary O'Hara

Attachments

• Mares BCD and Wetsuit size charts.xlsx.xls
    39 KB · Views: 2,998
Thank you Zak, I think many of us are grateful for this as it will be a bog help to everyone.

Hi Zachary,

I've seen many size charts on the board here, but i'm missing something....

I have a large size (normal clothing european size 44-46) and i'm looking for a wetsuit (womens). On a website/store i saw: Mares Isotherm 6.5 mm Semidry 2006; an old model, but with my size, I haven't got much choice in models anyway :)

This store says it has a womens size "6/XXL Lady Black/Blue/White" and a "5/XL Lady Black/Blue/White" available but I can't seem to find the measurements to go with that?
Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Brigitte

Attached is a size chart for Icefit Womens Drysuit. Please note this is to be used as a reference. There is no substitute for trying on if possible.

Best regards,

Attachments

• ICE FIT SIZE CHART WOMENS.pdf
    110.9 KB · Views: 604
Why did Mares put men's size shoe sizes on a women's size chart. I'm referring to the Mares Ice Fit 4Drysuit. Also, I ordered one online and if the suit fits I will have to change the boot. Do you know how and who can do this for me? It has a size 8 mens boot on a medium womens suit and I wear a size 5 womens shoe.

Hi Kitty,

We use the same universal boot on the icefit mens and womens suit. Therefor the sizing in the charts is kept the same. Note: it is a size 7 mens in the medium suit, and in the overall comparison spectrum, they run a little small. You should also try them on with the foot thermal protection you intend to use. Generally speaking this increases your foot size considerably.

If you still find a boot replacement is necessary, you can contact the good people at USIA drysuits. (They have a forum here on the board). They have partnered with us to do any repairs or boot replacements. If you would like to call them directly you can try 800.247.8070.

Thanks,

Zak

I have a question. Did Mares at anytime make the dryfit drysuit in men and womens sizing or have they always been unisex. I have been going crazy trying to find this out. I have even called a customer service agent at MARES and they were not quite sure them selves

The Drifit suit has always been a unisex suit. We offered the Icefit drysuit which does come in mens and womens patterns / sizes.

Hope this helps. Go Oregon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom