Mares Icon Air Integration Timetable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I read that it will available for sure spring of 2011.

Adam

Good one! I love that my Icon has a nice big sticker were the transmitter should be that says available Spring 2010!

Just ordered one with AI in Virginia. The store said it should be in by the end of the week.

Just ordered one with AI in Virginia. The store said it should be in by the end of the week.

Is that tomorrow, or end of next week? I'm glad to see some movement in the US that is for sure!

Hi all,
Well, some of you clearly have your ears and eyes to the ground on this. Yes, we will begin the upgrade process officially on 8/15/ in N. America. I think many of you have more details than the some dealers (somehow?) (Icongate?). We will notify all of our N. American dealer on Monday with the details of how the program works. I only tell you this because if you call them today or over the weekend they may be uninformed. I am making this short post, because I will be out of communication through Wed 8/11 with no internet access. So I apologize in advance if you try to speak with me directly. By Monday evening most dealers should be able to respond to your inquiries directly.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.

Best,

Back
Top Bottom