Mares Icon HD - PSI Display?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ApolloX2

New
Reaction score
Does the Mares Icon HD net ready show air remaining in PSI? All the screenshots/samples I have seen are in bar.

CHAPTER 2.2 FROM THE MANUAL SAYS....
UNITS
Allows you to choose
between metric (m, °C, bar)
and imperial (ft, °F, psi) units

Regards
Mark
PS Great Computer!!!

Anyone with hands on experience? I saw one post that seemed to indicate with PSI selected, it still shows "bar". Looking for info from people who have used it in this mode.

Hi Apollo. I assure you this is a setting that can be determined by user. It will perform in Metric and Imperial. Most of the marketing comes from Italy, which explains why you are seeing this in metric. I hope this explains and confirms the versatility.

Best,

Yes it does show on the computer the pressure in PSI if that is the setting you have selected. They are still working kinks out of the dive organizer software so I have seen some issues after download to my pc with how info is displayed there but no concerns at all underwater. I love this thing.

The wrist unit will work with both metric and Imperial units. The problem comes when you upload your dive to the Dive Organizer. That's when Imperial units and metric units get mixed up and you get one big mess.

Adam

Yes it does show on the computer the pressure in PSI if that is the setting you have selected. They are still working kinks out of the dive organizer software so I have seen some issues after download to my pc with how info is displayed there but no concerns at all underwater. I love this thing.

I'm curious if you ever got a reply from Mares about this?

That's been my experience as well with Mares. They send you an automated reply to wait for a response and after a month nothing. I guess they have more important things to do than deal with customers.

Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom