Mares MC2 Dive Computer - warranty registration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RobJoubert

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

I received a Mares MC2 computer and a Mares MR12 Abyss regulator package for Christmas.

As I want to send in all the warranty cards at the same time, can someone tell me where the MC2's warranty card is and also where I can find the MC2's serial number? The reg and octo have a warranty card which I have filled out and am about to send in. AND if I really have to send the warranty caord from the IRIS data downloaded to Italy?

Thanks

Rob,

My recollection is the computer doesn't come with a card. I believe it comes with registration paperwork though. Also I'm pretty sure if you remove and then replace the batteries the serial # will appear briefly on the screen.
You do not have to send anything to Italy, particularly if you downloaded software from the web.

Most important is you save your receipt of purchase. In many ways the receipt is more important than the registration cards. Should you have any issues with your gear, you will need the receipt to show proof and date of purchase.

Enjoy your new toys.

Thanks Zak. I got the whole package from ScubaToys.com so I do not expect that any sort of a warranty issue will arise!!

Hi Zak,

ok - I found the warranty forms at the back of the manual ( :11doh: ) and also got the serial number. Thanks for the help.

Just out of curiosity, can you tell me what the 3 digit code is that appears above the serial number? Is it the software version number?

OH yes - wishing you all a safe, successful, properous, happy and wet 2008!!!

Back
Top Bottom