Mares Nemo upload problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I got it working and this is how.
1 If you have a PDA and have installed microsoft activesync, it appears to grab the com port and stops the IRIS software using it. Uninstalling Activesync stopped the com port error messages.
2 On the Mares website there is a document with alternative positioning for the Nemo, after following this document and some experimenting it worked.

My TV remote is also infra red and that works across the room, why is this interface ( that costs 3 * the price) so fussy.??

Hello all this is a reminder as I am pretty sure we posted this somewhere else. We have a new website dedicated to Iris support. http://glfp.homeip.net/irissupport/. This should help anyone having trouble with downloading using the Iris.

Uther, how would I uninstall ActiveSync on my desktop? Also Zak, I posted a detailed "work ticket" on the new website but have not received a reponse yet. What's the turn around time? Thanks RMc

50psi,
I am not certain but will ask Phil, he should know.

Zak

50psi?!:
Uther, how would I uninstall ActiveSync on my desktop?

You will only have this if you use a PDA, just go to control panel and select add remove programs.

It fixed the problem that says somethin like "can't open com port- try reinstalling IRIS"

Zak, never mind. A tech responded to my querry. He said it's an alignment problem...offered pictures with correct alignment positions...still no luck. Thanks, RMc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom