Mares Parts and Service (split from Mares new limited edition)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapro50:
As many of you know I have not been a fan of Mares/Dacor for some time. I own several different models made by them and so far my local dive shop has been able to keep them serviced. This last January my LDS rebuilt my Voit Titan II J and it's now working great. The Dacor 360 line was one of the best "nuts and bolts" regulators ever built and many parts from u.s.divers line of regulators will fit it and can be used. Most of us are still upset with Dacor ...... we feel "screwed" on that deal . As a register owner of several Dacor regulators it would have been nice to receive a card stating that parts would no longer be provided for my "lifetime warranty" but a trade in program was available (didn't find out about the program until after it stopped). AERIS HAS A TRADE IN PROGRAM NOW that will let you to trade in any regulator (working or not) for $100 off their ATMOS PRO regulator. I just purchase a new BC saturday from my LDS and didn't even look at the Mares/Dacor line.
Probably just like I will not look at any Scubapro/Uwatec products because they will not replace the batteries in my 5 year old computer. :wink:

This thread is over a year old.

I suggest you make your comments in the Mares sub-forum under the Manufacturer's Section.

i was a mares dealer in my shop and had 5 of nine bc's leak and now fighting about balance owed with them and cannot get any parts to service regs and there gauges fail i am less than happy with the product!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom