Mares Raptor Fins 2 Week Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBasics

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I finally cornered Jimi! Had him put the phones on hold, lock the door and stand still for 5 minutes until he gave me another great deal for the members of ScubaBoard!

For the next two weeks ScubaBasics is happy to offer visitors of ScubaBoard the Mares Raptor Fin for only $99.95. You save $80.00 off the standard list price of $179.95 and Free shipping to anywhere in the continental US.

Makes a great early bird Christmas gift! Just need to figure out where you're going to hide them. :wink:

Mares Raptor Fin

The Mares Raptor Fin uses an advanced split fin design and combination of different materials to create the highest performance Split Fin in its class. The Mares Raptor Fin design including the Whale Tail foot pocket for maximum energy transfer, delivers the maximum thrust and efficiency in the Split Fin category.

• ABS Plus
• Whale tail power transmission
• Upper and lower blade stabilizers
• Foot pocket ribs

Offer expires September 28, 2009
You can find these and other great deals at ScubaBasics.com
mares-raptor-fins.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom