Mares Warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Point... I'm not sure if it's an international thing... They've put so much time and money into the new versions - V16, V32 and I just got in the new v16 Proton Metal - so it seems hard to believe they are going to drop the price like I've seen and still manufacture the mr22... But I'll try to find out. I'm heading over to Italy to tour their facility in a few months, and I'm still firming up travel plans with them, so I'll get in touch with the Italian side and see what I can find out.

Do you know if they still have them in stock at Mares or have they closed them out to get rid of them.

WaterDawg:
AByss is currently out of bussiness, they say that theyll be back next year but thats yet to be seen, servise kits are still around but are bound to run out. If they dont come back they're warrenty would be worthless I would imagine (whos gonna pay for the kits?).

Abyss may be gone, but I've started getting spam from techdivinglimited.com which has surprisingly similar stuff.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom