Mask for Photographer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Btw, I did try the Mare's Mid X Vision. It fit well, not perfect, but ok. It hit the brow bone a little bit. Hubby convinced me that if it hit at the surface, that it would really hurt at 90 feet, but with Visulator hitting so hard on the nose on the surface, I think worst case scenerio I can handle a little mask pinch on the brow from the Mare's mask.

No difference in wearing a mask at 5 feet and wearing it at 150 feet. You blow a little air out of your nose, and the mask equalizes the same in both places.

Back in Aug i was looking and trying on mask s at my LDS one evening ,i wanted to get one as a back up. Well i purchase a Mares X Vision and now i use it all the time.

Wow, all these choices, lol. Guess I'll have to look into the Scubapro Frameless too. I went to a dive shop this afternoon hoping that he carried Scubapro, but he's closed, darn it, just have to go back tomorrow.

CompuDude, thank you, thank you, thank you. That piece of advice helps tremendously!!!!!!! :D

Hmm, now to wait for the Liquid Skin Mid or just go back with the Mares Mid, but that's the back up plan in case all these wonderful choices don't work out for me tomorrow afternoon.

Hey, Joe, lol. Did you forget you already told me you got the Mares Mask, you goofball, did you forget who I was? :lotsalove: Oh I know, you'll just blame it on crs again, hehehehehe. :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom