http://www.diveheart.org/

Matt Johnson/Today Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquaman - My son and I watched the Today show piece on your dive this morning. We were truly humbled and in awe of what you were able to accomplish. You reminded a lot of us this morning what hard work and perseverance really are. Keep your dream alive and keep diving for all of us. Congratulations on your achievement. YOU ROCK MAN!

I posted in the Conch forum on Gary's thread, will post here to: It was a well produced and edited peice. I loved the role call... arrrrgh! Just like any other dive there :)

Matt, I remember when you opened up your dreams on this board a few years ago.... I'm proud to have watched the evolution of the idea to reality and now seen the end results forever documented in the historical archives of audio and video! :D

Wow! ... Wow! .... just Wow!
.... something in my eyes

Your a mans, man Matt .. you Rock!

Matt, I can't say enough what an inspiration you are! Any time I'm thinking I'm having a "bad day" I'll think of this and get over myself.

I would also like to know who all your sponsors were. I would like to write each and every one of them a letter of thanks for helping you on your quest. I will gladly support those businesses whenever I can.

ScubaTexan:
Thanks for posting this link. It's very emotional. It should be attached as a sticky in Matt's subforum.

Matt, I am so happy your dream has come true. I hope there's more dives to come for you and that your diving experience wasn't a disappointing one. It's such an honor for me and everyone else to be able to post here. Thank you so much for what you do. And thanks to your family for all of the support. You are all exceptional people.

You're a real diver Matt! Woot!

Matt: My wife and I just saw the video. God bless you and God bless all who have helped you. This made our day.

---Bob

just awesome, Matt

merxlin:
I would also like to know who all your sponsors were. I would like to write each and every one of them a letter of thanks for helping you on your quest. I will gladly support those businesses whenever I can.
It's gonna be a lot of letters...but that's a good thing. :wink:

http://www.divingadream.org/ThankYou.html

DiveScoop:
Great segment! If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw Capt. Gary a few places during the piece. Must have been a great experience to be part of that. Good Job Gary Mace and the team at Conch Republic Divers!

It was my honor and previledge to help Matt achieve this dream. As a result of this I have gain a very dear and close friend. And it's not over yet. Matt has other plans in the works for more dives. This is just the beginning.

Good Diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom