maui from august 4-11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cba191

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
i've never been diving in hawaii and am really looking forward to it. i'm still a noob when it comes to diving (only 19 dives 4 in the ocean). i have 5 2 tank dives scheduled with lahaina. 4 morning outings (8/5-8 and a night dive on the 9th) i was wondering if anyone would be interested in any shore diving. i am travelling solo, so my schedule is pretty open. i don't know, but maybe 10 dives in 5 days will tire me out, but i don't think so.

10 dives in 5 days? No, you should be fine.

I pulled something like 28 dives in 14 days in Apr/06 and wasn't too tired. Just don't plan on doing a WHOLE lot else. :)

I'd love to go diving with you at some point... are you staying up on the Lahaina side?

I will be in Maui at that time. I will be staying a Sheraton Maui. Any recommendations who to dive with?

Extended Horizons to see Lanai, Makena Coast Dive Charters to see Molokini.

For shore dives (gear, tanks and/or guides), Maui Dreams Dive Co. in Kihei or Pacific Dive in Lahaina.

ya. i'm staying in lahaina. i leave tomorrow morning. i hope the weather treats me well. last year in kauai, it rained all week. something like 40" in 7 days. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom