Maui's Finest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeyO

New
Reaction score
Hello All,

If you have never been to Maui - Go! If you go-go to B&B Scuba for trips, euipment,nice people to hang out with, etc. My wife and I just returned from Maui with our advanced open water certifications and a nitrox certification where we had a blast. B&B Scuba is located in Kihei, Maui in the Azeka mall and they ROCK! Go in there and get diving with Brad and Blesi Varney the owners. They will take you on the best dives you have ever had. Charlie in the shop there in Kihei can get you suited up and answer any questions or help you with dive planning. All the staff is awesome! So awesome we got our PADI Open Water Certification from them and we went back to them for our advanced and will go back again and again. They are by far the best in Hawaii and anywhere else for that matter!

Dive On,

Mikey

One post total and you mention my favorite Maui dive shop.

Who was your instructor?

deputydan1:
hey mikey!

how much was it?? the aow class? boat rides, etc?

thanks,

-dan

Hey Dan,

The Advanced was $250.00 but that includes all the skills and boat trips and all that you need to complete it. You have a couple skills like Navagation that you have to do and then electives like underwater photography, night dive, etc. I'm not sure what the regular price for daily boat dives I but I think $110.00 per person (but don't quote me on that I just went and paid it) but that includes 2 dives in two different areas (usually Molokini Crater and somewhere else) snacks, and whatever equipment you need, instruction, and fun.

B&B Scuba a awesome. If you have anymore questions let me know.

Al Mialkovsky:
One post total and you mention my favorite Maui dive shop.

Who was your instructor?

They are all great. We worked with Stan and Dave and even with the owners Brad and Blesi. Depending on some of the skills. Like Brad and Blesi are awesome photographers so we worked with them on that and Brad for the Deep dive and then mostly Stan for the rest. We dove with Dave and Blesi too.

wow! that's great! makes more sense doing AOW class then paying for just the dives..

i got quoted $300 PLUS $110 for the boat ride! I think i am getting used.

will check out B&B!

thanks!

-dan

Brad has told me it's just easier for him to do classes off the boat rather than to spend time after the boat dive doing them.

Back
Top Bottom