May 2016 Roll Call... ¡Vámonos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Rich, we'll see you at the Mexicana :) Hopefully we can set up a meet! Who would be interested?? I know dates are all over the place for coordinating, but I'm sure we could get something going with the peeps there while we are. Hey Gordon.. we're on the list :) See you soon G!
I don't see you on the list. Are you traveling under an alias?

I don't see the wife (mrscorcoran) on the list, yet I stated we'll be there April 30 - May 7. Staying @ Allegro and Diving with Martin.

Hi everyone :) I have spent the last 2 evenings reading and researching and think I will be staying and diving with Blue Angels since they have Nitrox and seems like a pretty nice place. I have been diving in Coz 3 times before but always when cruising with my daughter. This will be a first for me taking a vacation solo. I thought about Scuba Club or Casa Del Mar and decided on Blue Angels I read a lot of pros and cons on the threads here I love the diving in Coz and cant wait. I am shooting for 5-16 thru 5-23 or 24 and will make reservations tomorrow.

Hi everyone :) I have spent the last 2 evenings reading and researching and think I will be staying and diving with Blue Angels since they have Nitrox and seems like a pretty nice place. I have been diving in Coz 3 times before but always when cruising with my daughter. This will be a first for me taking a vacation solo. I thought about Scuba Club or Casa Del Mar and decided on Blue Angels I read a lot of pros and cons on the threads here I love the diving in Coz and cant wait. I am shooting for 5-16 thru 5-23 or 24 and will make reservations tomorrow.
I hope that works out for you; Blue Angel is a very small hotel and is full much of the time. I have had my reservations penciled in with them since last May and inked since January. I am leaving there on the 16th, so that opens up at least one room. :D

HEY, SIDEWAYS!
Yes, I'm shouting here. When are your Cozumel dates? Either you aren't on the May list or you entered under your real name, which I don't remember.

Matt and Dee Dee - May 23-30 Paradise Condos. No Dive op yet, maybe some shore dives (Chankanaab or Playa Corona, El Ceibo, another I can't remember at moment) and some afternoon shallow dives by boat. Just to get started anyway... Have a diver with us who doesn't want to go below 40 yet....

I hope that works out for you; Blue Angel is a very small hotel and is full much of the time. I have had my reservations penciled in with them since last May and inked since January. I am leaving there on the 16th, so that opens up at least one room. :D
Yes they actually have a few open that week and told me May isn't real busy. I thought today I might stay at a couple different places as I want to try Aldora Divers while I am there as well since they have steel 120s with Nitrox and have read great things about them.

HEY, SIDEWAYS!
Yes, I'm shouting here. When are your Cozumel dates? Either you aren't on the May list or you entered under your real name, which I don't remember.

I'm here Gordon!!!! Yeah we're on the list! Loree and Greg . Hey gang, sorry I'm slow on updating the list, been crazy busy the last couple weeks...

Hey Brules! Get with the program and come in MAY!!! :cheers:

Peeps................................... Dates........................Staying..................... Dive OP

Larry (diver) and Mechelle .......4/16 - 5/7..................Residencias Reef ......DWM
Loree and Greg ........................4/27-5/15 .................Casa Mexicana...........Liquid Blue Divers
The Corcorans..........................4/30-5/7....................Allegro........................Dive with Martin
Dirty Dog, Kim & Sue................5/4-5/11....................Sabor..........................Aldora
ggunn and thundering herd.. 5/4-5/16...................Blue Angel..................Blue Angel
Sharky & Boss..........................5/12-5/24..................Blue Angel...................BA&Tres Pelicanos
Los Pescadores GL's................5/12-5/2....................HCR&BA....................Scuba with Alison
mstevens & family ....................5/13-5/21..................Casa Suzana.............(hope you get to dive!!)
Steve & Corrine.........................5/13-5/29..................Las Uvas Condo.........ScubaLife Cozumel
Josh & Miranda..........................5/14-5/27..................Las Uvas Condo.........ScubaLife Cozumel
Scott & Julie...............................5/12-5/21..................Las Uvas Condo.........ScubaLife Cozumel
Molli & Fallyn..............................5/13 -5/21.................Las Uvas Condo.........non-divers
Diverokc.....................................5/13-5/30.................Compadre's Casa......Dive Paradise
Soonerwatch & Family...............5/28-6/4...................Iberostar......................Dressel (possibly)
Jay & Cheryl……………………........5/18-6/14….……….....Mi Casa……………...…Tres Pelicanos
John & Leona……………………......5/4-5/11….………..... Iberostar ………….....…Dressel
BBC and EHC…………………........5/2-5/13…..……….... Villa Aldora…………...… Aldora
Mack and Carole………………. ....5/28 -6/4….……….....El Cantil………………... BlueXTsea
Jay and Ramon………………….......5/10-5/15…....……. ...Villa Aldora…………... Aldora
Jenni7748……………………….........5/14-5/19…….............Priv Condo...................???
CVChief, Susanita, +2 ……...........5/11-5/21……..….......Casa De Jefe…………...Scuba with Alison
Ryan & Lily…………………...............5/1-5/9…………....... Sabor………………....... Dive House
Vannsbtch & Hubby ……………......5/12-5/19………….....Secrets……….....……...Palancar
Craigster.........................................5/16-5/24................Blue Angel...................Blue Angel
Matt&DeeDee.................................5/23-5/30................Paradise Condos........???
Sharon and John............................5/28-6/5 staying......Villa Aldora..................Aldora

Last edited:
We will be staying at the Hotel Barracuda the first week of May. I have not signed up yet with a Dive Op.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom