May roll call! ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Added a last second trip to Sabor with two friends, May 11-15. Diving with Living Underwater.

I'm there. Great dives this morning. Beautiful, warm (80 deg) water. Dived in a skin. It's a wonderful thing. Frogfish abound. You (all of you) should be here. Life is bliss. :bounce::bounce::bounce::)

Frogfish abound.

giphy.gif

I'm there. Great dives this morning. Beautiful, warm (80 deg) water. Dived in a skin. It's a wonderful thing. Frogfish abound. You (all of you) should be here. Life is bliss. :bounce::bounce::bounce::)
Ahem...

upload_2018-5-6_19-25-24.jpeg
just saying! :poke: :wink:

we may be postponing our trip. I've been deathly ill with the worst flu ever for a week, still not recovered, and now my wife has it. I see no way we are going to be able to get ready to leave by Thursday, short of some miracle.

we may be postponing our trip. I've been deathly ill with the worst flu ever for a week, still not recovered, and now my wife has it. I see no way we are going to be able to get ready to leave by Thursday, short of some miracle.
Oh man, I am sorry to hear that. Is the airline going to give you a break on the change fee? It seems to me that they would be more than happy to let you reschedule rather than have you board the plane with the flu.

Oh man, I am sorry to hear that. Is the airline going to give you a break on the change fee? It seems to me that they would be more than happy to let you reschedule rather than have you board the plane with the flu.
ha ha, a break on a change fee from AA!!! That's a good one. All's that airline cares about is the bottom line. not their customers, not their employees, just the bottom line. I once heard the former CEO of the company say in a TV interview "I don't give a damn about the employees or customers. I'm here to make the company money." ... a direct quote.

We've rescheduled to come in on Monday.

Hope everyone is feeling better.

I'm new to the Cozumel board and haven't been for a while.

Diving with Bottom Time Divers May 15-18.

If anyone is interested in a night dive, please let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom