May we start May?...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I noticed that y'all had booked on the front end of Memorial Day this year. It would have been fun to see you again. BUT, I seem to remember that you guys got a wild hair and extended your trip last year. There's no predicting what you may do this time around. Maybe we'll see you after all. If so, we'll meet you at the bar at BA. :cheers:

from your lips to Lore's ears :D

---------- Post added April 5th, 2013 at 05:13 PM ----------

Updated list! 04/05/13…ok, hopefully got everyone, the SB page is acting funny when I type, it won't return and who knows what else...let me know if I've missed anyone

Texasguy – April 27 – May 12 – Sabor – Dive with Martin

Coralcop +1 – April 29 – May 9 – Fiesta Americana –DiveHouse

Pelagicsal – Jan 12 – May 25 – Seaside Bungalow South –Aldora Divers

Cobra269 – Apr. 20-May9 - Residencias Reef Condos, Dive withMartin

Clevie – May 4 – 11 – Casa del Mar – Dive with Martin

Ggunn (& the thundering herd) – May 4 – 15 – Blue AngelResort – Blue Angel dive op

Scubatree – May 5 – 13th – Hotel Cozumel – nodive info, but fishing in tournament

Amoses - May 6-12 - Residencias Reef Condos - Dive withMartin

Bgills – May 10 – 27 – Iberostar - Dressel

Efekete – May 11 – 18th - Hotel Cozumel – Dive Paradise

Yaml – May 16-25 – Fiesta Americana – Living Underwater

Vannsbtch – May 16 – 23 – Occidental Grand – Dive Palancar

Fatterboy – May 17th (cruising in) – MaybeBlueXTSea

Mcdougal – May 18-25 – Villa Princesa – no dive op given

Captnpat – May 18-23 – Sabor/Sunscape - ScubaByAlison

Sharky60 – May 17-27 – Blue Angel Resort (Casa Sharky) –Blue Angel dive op

BrewingDiver – May 18 – 26 - Blue Angel Resort – Blue Angeldive op

Tranetech – May 23 – 30 – Park Royal – no dive op given

Iluvcozumel – May 25-June 1 – Hotel Cozumel – BlueXTSea orAldora

Chs8084 – May 25-June 1 – Park Royal – Living Underwater

PhilaDallas – May 23-30 – Secrets Aura – Dive Palancar

Divingblueberries – May 25-30 – Fiesta Americana – No diveop given

Jc60625 – May 26 – 30 – Blue Angel – Blue Angel

Cduffy (Mack & Carol) – May 26 – June 2 – noaccommodations yet – BlueXTSea

Diverokc – May 26 – June 2 – Hotel Cozumel – Dive Paradise

Nashwl – May 29 – June 5 – Hogtown Motel – Pappa Hogs

El Cedral Festival - where are these festivities held? Says south of town, but where exactly?
I guess we are going to catch the tail end of this, cinco de mayo and mother's day. Last year we woke up to being invaded by outrigger canoes. This time I am checking my festivals...LOL

One day only. May 17. Looking right now to dive with Christi but haven't reserved for me and the wife yet. Cruising in and out this year.

My better half decided we would go shopping in Cancun instead off diving Coz this year. Said since we were diving Belize and Roatan she wanted to shop the mainland since we have never been.:depressed:

Coralcop and non diving girlfriend, April 29 thru May 9, staying at Fiesta Americana, diving with DiveHouse
hola coralcop - this is yaml in hattiesburg; be sure to reverify your fiesta americana reservations - they are closed starting may1; if you have reservations, they will send you a list of other "comparable" hotels that they will switch you to; you can give them a call and ask to speak with mauricio; give him your email address and he is "supposed" to send the list to you; i emailed him yesterday ; hope this helps; where are you on the coast? i went to high school at biloxi high school

---------- Post added April 11th, 2013 at 08:19 AM ----------

Hi, I'm new to these boards but I will be in Cozumel from May 25 - 30 at FA :)

I'm also traveling alone and as a young female am slightly concerned about safety particularly in light of reports such as the one referenced below.... Any tips anyone? My only goals for this vacation, which is to be a quiet respite after a long year, are diving, bit of shopping/tourism, Bob Marley Bar, and tequila factory. Never been one for the party scene or other nightlife...

Royal Caribbean Smears Crime Victim & Gets Cozumel Rape Lawsuit Thrown Out Before Trial : Cruise Law News
hola - this is yaml; first: if you are still undecided about a dive op may i highly recommend jeremy and Living Underwater - IMO there is no finer, small, concierge dive op on the island (this will undoubtedly draw flack but so be it) / SECOND: the FA is closed starting May 1 so call the hotel and have mauricio email you the list of other "comparable " hotels that they can switch you to; i emailed him yesterday for the list - after you make contact, be sure to followup with them to ensure you get taken care of - i know i will; hope this helps

El Cedral Festival - where are these festivities held? Says south of town, but where exactly?
I guess we are going to catch the tail end of this, cinco de mayo and mother's day. Last year we woke up to being invaded by outrigger canoes. This time I am checking my festivals...LOL

In the little town of Cedral, it's Cozumel's 'original' city and is over 100 years old. If I had my choice, and moved to the island, I'd love to live down there. If you head South out of town, about 1/2 way down the island you will see a large arch on the left hand side of the road, near the Occidental Grand. Turn down that road and a couple miles down, you will come to the little burg of Cedral. Not much to look at when the festival is not going on, but when it is...!!

My better half decided we would go shopping in Cancun instead off diving Coz this year. Said since we were diving Belize and Roatan she wanted to shop the mainland since we have never been.:depressed:

Shopping in Cancun? Damn! Don't you have enough of crappy trinkets at home? I would understand shopping in New York, Houston, Chicago, Paris.. But Cancun? Really?!? Are you looking for a lampshade made of sea shells?

Back
Top Bottom