May we start May?...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dropped off my reg for service today, getting that time! Guy even had some Scubaboard stickers in his shop haha.

We'll be in Cozumel from May 26th-June 1st Staying at Aura, haven't finalized our dive plans yet but hope to soon!

I am staying at Aura May 23 through 31 as well, doing my checkout dives with Dive Palancar (hotel shop) on the Friday and Saturday. Really looking forward to it. See you there!

Cozumel Palace 5/12-5/18 Aldora Divers. Can't wait to be in some warm water!!:D

Shopping in Cancun? Damn! Don't you have enough of crappy trinkets at home? I would understand shopping in New York, Houston, Chicago, Paris.. But Cancun? Really?!? Are you looking for a lampshade made of sea shells?

If Momma ain't happy, nobody ain't happy. She is gona let me dive Belize and Roatan tho'.

vlkr - 7 may - 14 may no hotel yet but my usual is casa mex..aldora divers traveling solo

Pedro Burrito – May 2 – May 6 – Villa Blanca – Dive Paradise.

ColoDale and wife - May 28 - Jun 5 - Reef Regency/Sunscape - Bottom Time Divers

Back
Top Bottom