May we start May?...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texasguy.

Just check with Playa Corona yesterday which is right down the street from Secrets. I don't have equipment but they will set me up for $40 all equipment and 100 tank. My wife a non diver can sunbath and have a few drinks while I'm in the water.

Leaving for my 4th day of diving with DWM. Water temps have been 81. Vis good but not as good as last year which was unlimited. Will see on the dock.

Texasguy.

Just check with Playa Corona yesterday which is right down the street from Secrets. I don't have equipment but they will set me up for $40 all equipment and 100 tank. My wife a non diver can sunbath and have a few drinks while I'm in the water.

Leaving for my 4th day of diving with DWM. Water temps have been 81. Vis good but not as good as last year which was unlimited. Will see on the dock.

I may join you if you are doing a shore dive on one of the days I am there (May 6 - 12). I will be in Residencias Reef also unit 8310. Lets touch base when I get there.

Traveling solo, non-diving wife staying home with the grandkids. May 12th - 21st staying at Bahia and diving with Tres Pelicanos.

Texasguy.

What was the cab fare for getting to Playa Corona? My wife and I will be staying at Secrets Aura end of May, and Playa Corona is a beach I very much want to visit.

*Revised*

May 7th -May 14th
Hotel Cozumel
Dive with Martin

What was the cab fare for getting to Playa Corona? My wife and I will be staying at Secrets Aura end of May, and Playa Corona is a beach I very much want to visit.

I don't know where Secrets is at, but an earlier post said it is "just down the street", I'm thinking it's around where the old Reef Club used to be? ...cab can't be more than $5 US.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom