May we start May?...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be leaving our leftover beers for you again.

Gracias Amigo!!

How's the finger? ...good to have a sister for a nurse huh? :D

Everyone else...I probably won't update the list from here on out, so you're on your own...everyone have fun and safe trips!!!

---------- Post added May 15th, 2013 at 09:30 AM ----------

I'm SO ready.

See you Saturday, we'll more than likely be finishing up our "check out" shore dive around the time y'all are arriving.

Gracias Amigo!!

How's the finger? ...good to have a sister for a nurse huh? :D
It's purple. Duct taped it to half a clothespin and went fishing, then around the island, then three days diving plus a night dive. Home now and going to see my doc tomorrow.

There's a 12 pack of Leon Negra plus a box of other stuff in your room already. Have a great trip!

chances are we'll be at BA for happy hour the 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th... :wink: unless there's a night dive one of those nights (i think tuesday night?).

anyhow look for john and dan from chicago, you'll probably be able to hear my brother from underwater. we're down to hang out.

A few of us will be at BA on wed the 29th around 5ish for a get together
- c u there jc60625

chances are we'll be at BA for happy hour the 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th... :wink: unless there's a night dive one of those nights (i think tuesday night?).

anyhow look for john and dan from chicago, you'll probably be able to hear my brother from underwater. we're down to hang out.
BA has night dives on Tuesday and Thursday if 2 divers want to go, and any other time 4 (or 3?) want to go if you give them a day's notice.

---------- Post added May 16th, 2013 at 09:19 PM ----------

It's purple. Duct taped it to half a clothespin and went fishing, then around the island, then three days diving plus a night dive. Home now and going to see my doc tomorrow.
Update: it's still dislocated and a piece of a joint is broken off. It may require surgery. But I didn't miss a dive day.

Leaving tomorrow for the Sabor... got a night dive planned for Tuesday, got three divers, but need a forth...anyone staying south-ish want to participate?

Back
Top Bottom