Mayan Riviera Dive, Kayak and Caving Tours

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pez de Diablo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
New to Adventure Travel... Long time in the area.

I would like to offer a special to all Scubaboard Users to kick off a new and different way to dive the Cancun/Playa del Carmen/Tulum area. I will be offering 2 for 1 pricing or 25% discount for singles on all of our packages booked before October 1st 2004. This offer is good for diving and adventures taken before May 31st 2005.

Please visit us on the web at: Diablo Divers

Thanks and I hope to see you down south!

Dennis and Lee-Anne

Just an update:

A big thanks to all of the Scubaboard members who have taken advantage of the scubaboard 2 for 1 deal - only offered on Scubaboard.

We are currently offering boat diving from Puerto Aventuras and can provide a pickup service for anyone in Playa del Carmen to Akumal.

We would be happy to recommend another quality dive operation if you are staying outside of the area on the Mayan Riviera.

Dennis & Leanne,

I dived off of Puerto Adventuras several years ago, and also did the Hidden Worlds tours of Dos Ojos.

Would love to come back, but my first opportunity won't be until after the new year.

I'll try to get in touch with you later about this, and I'll watch your website for specials. Be nice to meet you folks!

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom