Maybe hanging the fins up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My arse hurts. Two days of diving over the weekend on top of the swimming made my sciatica speak up - after I swam most of a mile Monday. I have to go back to every other day. Did 30 min on the recumbent bike last night rather than swimming. Only diving one day this weekend. Buddy and I cancelled Saturday because it’s supposed to be almost 100F.

Just about a month to my big trip.

Well, I'm ready to get back on the Lakes. I moved to the recumbent bike at the gym. Up to 40 min/9 miles. I've been doing 2x 45-60 min dives (in one day) at the quarry without issue. SM class next weekend, Alpena (northern Lake Huron) trip following weekend, and then back to Lake Michigan the weekend after. This pic is from the quarry a few weeks ago.
IMG_0457.JPG

Last edited:
Ur awesome ;-)

Thunder Bay trip was awesome. Our 3 days of diving were compressed into 2 due to today’s marine forecast - waves up to 8ft! 3 dives each day. Didn’t do last dive yesterday as 3ft waves are not my favorite for getting on the boat. Stresses me out a bunch.

Wrecks were from 18 to 100ft. Have to wait for dive buddy to download his video and send me pics from that, but here is one of me on the Monohansett. 2nd pic is the Monohansett’s prop. 3rd pic is the bow of the DM Wilson.

My reputation as the crazy coldwater chick was confirmed by diving wet - It was 46F or so at 93ft on the Grecian wreck. Favorite wreck was the DM Wilson. Lots of deck framing to swim through.

3533839F-9C7D-411C-905B-CFA8779B33D7.jpeg
02537454-9F5B-4AEE-8D73-FFA90F6680CB.jpeg
EC65A63D-39FA-404D-8C2E-2855B3EE70CE.jpeg

@Marie13. Perhaps it is time to start a new thread, and let this one die. It is now apparent that you are not hanging your fins up, and are going to continue diving. I am happy for that outcome, but the thread title is no longer valid.

Back
Top Bottom