Maybe not so important but embarrassing ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tech_frog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I don't know if I'm the only one but I have second DUI drysuit bag that just have fallen apart after few months with 20-30 total dive activities ...
Stitching just go loose and all apart. Maybe DUI should apply a bit more drysuit bulletproof technology to making those bags ?!

Another idea will be making double compartment / bigger bag so you can have drysuit and undergarment in one bag but separately zippered compartments.

What you think ?

My DUI drysuit bag is large with 2 compartments. 75/25 ratio. Straps are positioned so it can be carried like a back pack. Pretty sturdy too.

My DUI drysuit bag is large with 2 compartments. 75/25 ratio. Straps are positioned so it can be carried like a back pack. Pretty sturdy too.

I have that same bag and it is awesome. I carry my drysuit and all undergarments (in two separate bags) in the "main" compartment, and my Rockboots, a towel, and change of clothes in the other compartment. I love the fact that I can throw it on my back like a backpack and then use my hands to carry my tank and BC.

Sounds like you need a "Whites" drysuit bag.... Very well made and multiple compartments.... I can fit both my Whites suit and the wives DUI suit plus undergarments and rock boots... And it's a backpack ....:wink:

Jim...

Hi tech_frog,

This is Kathy with DUI. Have you contacted our Customer Support folks? You can reach them by email at Support@DUI-Online.com or by phone 800-325-8439 or 619-236-1203 or Online Chat during normal business hours. Another suggestion would be to ask your DUI dealer to contact us.

Here is the link to our Gear Bags Gear Bags - DUI Online - drysuits

We have the backpack bag as well as the drysuit bag.

Thank you,

Kathy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom