For Sale Mb Sub He Light (german Manufacturer)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubidu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I'm selling my couple years old "mb sub hE" light. It technically works, but the reason I say it like this is, because the battery pack runs out really fast. Not long enough for one dive. So this light is best for someone looking for a refurbishing project or better yet needs an empty shell to put in new technology.
Here a few details about the light the way it comes and is intended to work: It's from a German Manufacturer and weight is 3lbs with 1lbs downforce. The power is adjustable to 40%, 70% and 130%. It's depth rated down to 650ft so would make for a good tec light (again if it worked :p). I will sell it with the (EU) charger which I read alone is worth like $80 (and you thought Apple charges a lot for their battery chargers :wink: ) You can see everything in the pictures. For further questions please message me.
I will sell it to the best (private only pls) offer. Buyer pays for shipping and I can ship anywhere in the lower 48 states. Please keep in mind if you want it shipped and you want the (pretty much empty battery pack) the shipping will increase quite a lot I think, because batteries are special (hazardous) material. Paypal and cash only.
I would also consider a trade against a smaller, less valuable (functioning) LED light.

image (2).jpeg image (4).jpeg image (3).jpeg image (5).jpeg image (6).jpeg

Cheers!

hi how much you want to sell this for ?

Back
Top Bottom