MC wreck divers get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crystal River and the Manatee! Good fun there. The springs are nice and as Mel said, it's really not that bad a drive.
Charlie, I spent a couple of Thanksgivings at Ginnie. Had the Thanksgiving steaks go bad (because the ice melted) one year and had to eat thanksgiving at Hardees. Buddy got drunk and knocked the tent over on me in the middle of the night. You just can't beat those kind of trips.:)

jason

well i am off to wilmington be bacl later on weekend , be thinking about all these great ideas finally some popel who seemed motivated LOL , as far as fla well great news I love the water there LOL.

Me & the wife would surely be interested in the boat trip in the spring.Going to the Caribbean Oct.17-24th so trying to keep handle on $$$ so I wont make the quarry dives,but it shouldnt matter what state we meet. I live in Va. Beach and we dive out of Morehead City when we dive.I also spend more time on NC Wreck divers than any other forums. And from what I can tell Im not alone.

bubble blower:
Crystal River and the Manatee! Good fun there. The springs are nice and as Mel said, it's really not that bad a drive.
Charlie, I spent a couple of Thanksgivings at Ginnie. Had the Thanksgiving steaks go bad (because the ice melted) one year and had to eat thanksgiving at Hardees. Buddy got drunk and knocked the tent over on me in the middle of the night. You just can't beat those kind of trips.:)

jason
Had a great laugh on that one Jason - reminds me of some camping trips I've had in the mountains.

Hooked up with a buddy on FLConch forum - so looks like Ginnie is on! I'm still pumped about us getting together in spring for a trip. Hope you had fun this weekend.

Charlie

RAD Diver, didn't mean to sound like people from other states were"not welcome" by my comment on not having it in Virginia. We can sure do one there also (closer for me!)...I grew up in Va Beach.
Enjoy your trip to the Caribbean. Look forward to diving with you and your better half.:wink:

jason

bubble blower: I didnt get the feeling of not being welcome, I just think Rawlings is very centrally located and shouldnt be ruled out just because its in Va. Ill be more than happy to dive anywhere and with anyone on this board. My wifes sister lives very close to Raleigh so no need for hotels.

I'm just checking to see who is still on board to dive Rolesville Quarry this Saturday, Oct 9 ?

I'm still planning on it, hoping others still are.

jason

bubble blower:
I'm still planning on it, hoping others still are.

jason

I'll be there too. What time do you want to plan to meet up? My divin buddy Mary will be with me if nothing has come up on her end and she needs to change plans. I need to confirm with her too. If nothing comes up between now and then I'm hoping to do 4 dives on Saturday. What about you?

Mel

Back
Top Bottom