MD diver looking for group/buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmalinowski

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm fairly new to diving (cert'd in '03). I was diving FL for a bit, but figured that it would be nice to start diving around here since I have not done that yet. Unfortunately, my GF has no intention of diving, so I am on my own to find a group to dive with. I don't drysuit dive (but might have to look into that), but should have all of the equipment for relatively cool water. Anyway, I'm trying to plan more for the summer.

Any thoughts on groups would be welcome. Anyone looking for a buddy, let me know. I am in columbia, MD if that helps any.

Thanks.

cmalinowski:
Hey all. I'm fairly new to diving (cert'd in '03). I was diving FL for a bit, but figured that it would be nice to start diving around here since I have not done that yet. Unfortunately, my GF has no intention of diving, so I am on my own to find a group to dive with. I don't drysuit dive (but might have to look into that), but should have all of the equipment for relatively cool water. Anyway, I'm trying to plan more for the summer.

Any thoughts on groups would be welcome. Anyone looking for a buddy, let me know. I am in columbia, MD if that helps any.

Thanks.
I recommend Olney Scuba Club, at www.scubaadventure.org

Hey Chris,

Newbie here too. Certified in 04. Live on the Eastern Shore just outside Annapolis. Looking for a dive bud as well. Check out my profile and link to my scuba page. Drop me a line if interested in getting a trip together.

Im looking for a dive buddy im in greenbelt

I'm a relatively new diver too (less than one year certified, 45 dives so far). I live in Alexandria, VA, and am also looking for local dive buddies. My wife dives too, but she isn't as gung ho as me.

I'm thinking of going to Millbrook next Sunday (5/1/05) for their Fun Dive. I started a thread to see if anyone else is going: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=94554 There should be many divers there. I think they are having a cookout.

PM me if you're interested.

Another MD/DC area diver over here. I am in the Elkridge area. I am not crazy about Millbrook but will dive it if nothing else is available. I am willing to drive to Lake Rawlings anytime. Anyone interested on getting together for some dives, PM me.

Everybody should come up with a date and go to rawlings in may

Seawitch2:
Another MD/DC area diver over here. I am in the Elkridge area. I am not crazy about Millbrook but will dive it if nothing else is available. I am willing to drive to Lake Rawlings anytime. Anyone interested on getting together for some dives, PM me.

Heck, I'm just around the corner. In fact, I used to live in Elkridge. Now the ex-wife lives there, so I had to move to a different zip--across the street in columbia. My next-door neighbor lives in elkridge though. Wierd zoning :)

I am not a dry suit diver, so I'm trying to figure out at what time (month) I would be able to go local diving around here. But I'm game. Might have to buy a 7mm... ugh.

I like the idea of getting together in May for a local dive trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom