MD diver looking for group/buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just purchases tix and am heading to FtLaud the 12-16th. Don't think I'll be able to make lake rawlings this time around.

Is anyone going to be at Guppy Gulch on Sunday? (5/8)

I'm in the navy and got transfered to Southern Maryland in Feb of last year. My wife and I are both certified but it's difficult for us to go diving because of our 2 year old. In late June to mid July they're going to be in Florida so I'm going to try to go diving. I was thinking either Lake Rawling or the Outer Banks of NC. Maybe someone else would also like to go?

crazed_dolphin:
I'm in the navy and got transfered to Southern Maryland in Feb of last year. My wife and I are both certified but it's difficult for us to go diving because of our 2 year old. In late June to mid July they're going to be in Florida so I'm going to try to go diving. I was thinking either Lake Rawling or the Outer Banks of NC. Maybe someone else would also like to go?
Rawlings will be a zoo around then.

There are some Outer Banks shore dives I want to give a shot around then.

Just found this thread, is there still discussion of the 18th at RAWLINGS? I work on shift, so weekdays are often good for me. I know last year weekdays in the summer were not bad at rawlings. Also for the Shore folk, Dutch springs really isn't to bad on a weekday. From Chestertown, it's about 2 1/2 hours. Anybody interested post here or PM me.

I won't be able to make it, my buddy couldn't get off work. Mondays and Tuesdays are going to be good for him so we should be planning a trip soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom