MD diver looking for group/buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A group of us (No. VA and WV) want to take a trip to Lake Rawlings sometime in May as well. The most likely time is during the week though. Weekends are pretty much booked. Maybe we can get a 'beltway' group together.

BTW, I heard the bus at Millbrook collapsed, so you can't swim through it anymore. Also heard the wings on the plane broke :(

-Warthog

I'd be up for a Rawlings trip in May, even during the week. I'd need to know as far in advance as possible since I travel for work alot. I know that the 9-13 will not work for me at this time.

That early in May will need to be during the week for me. I'm sure there will be someone wanting to go though.

Hey guys
I may be relocating to Maryland, hopefully the Rockville area. If all goes well we're talking about an early August time frame. I've been certified about 2 1/2 years and because of the short summers here I actually have more drysuit dives than wetsuit ones. I'll check back from time to time.

Don
(grilla79@hotmail.com)

Let's do it!! All my weekends are booked for May but I could do a weekday except the week of the 23rd. I'll if Lake Rawlings still offers discounted entry fees on Wednesday, what about the 11th or 18th?

OK, guys, I checked with Rawlings. 50% off of entry fees on Wed. Anyone interested?

The 18th is definitely a possibility. I'll look into it and let you know something NLT Monday

d@n:
That early in May will need to be during the week for me. I'm sure there will be someone wanting to go though.

Would love to hook up with you folks at Lake Rawlings but, the wife and I are booked for a 30th Wedding Anniversary cruise May 11-22. I was thinking maybe taking a trip to Rawlings around Memorial Day but I'm sure the place will be packed.

Should be there the weekend of July 24. One of my sons is going through his OW course and his open water should be that weekend.

Have fun and safe diving.

Looks like Me and one other will most likely be there on the 18th. We may stay at the Nottoway and dive Thurs am as well since it is such a long drive for us.

Anyone else?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom