Media Luna on Roatan and SingleDivers.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FPDocMatt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I haven't been on any of their trips, but I met some of them when I was in Bonaire. Kamela (the organizer) seems very nice (and organized) and the group seems like they would be a lot of fun to dive and hang out with! Hopefully, I'll be able to go on one of their trips soon.

Wow, what an informative site! I'm going to use TripAdvisor for all my contemplated trips from now on. Thanks!
Haha, TripAdvisor is a wealth of information as well as fake reports. Reader beware.

Yeah, been on a few trips with that bunch over the years. We gave up on each other. Many people enjoy them. Hope you do.

Haha, TripAdvisor is a wealth of information as well as fake reports. Reader beware.

So, like, the resort itself posts a review that's very positive, pretending to be one of their own customers?

Yeah, been on a few trips with that bunch over the years. We gave up on each other. Many people enjoy them. Hope you do.

Why did you give up on each other? Details! Details!

So, like, the resort itself posts a review that's very positive, pretending to be one of their own customers?

Why did you give up on each other? Details! Details!
I think so, with little controls - but hard to prove. See what Steve's links suggest...?

Details? Ha! I traveled with them on & off over years since it started. It's a fun group. I have not traveled with them in years so my experiences are dated, and too - I am hard to please. We agreed that I can do the same trips on my own for much less, didn't need oversight, and didn't care for the party scene - so we quit each other. Let me know what you hear about me, ok.

Let me know what you hear about me, ok.

I would, except I have no idea who you are.

It's weird. I met all these people at the Cozumel Invasion, but with the exception of my group members (who gave me their Scuba Board handles), I have no idea who they are on Scuba Board.

It's as if everybody on SB wanted to remain anonymous.

People don't use their actual out-of-the-water, recognizable picture on their profile. And they don't use their photo as their avatar.

I don't see where anybody's real name is listed on their profile. Looks like it isn't, but perhaps I'm just not finding it.

Most know me as DandyDon. I don't even use my real last name and town on Facebook. Google has too much on me already.

Have a good trio...

Back
Top Bottom