Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI- I will be at gilboa June 2-4 to teach some newbies. It is DUI weekend so it will be CROWDED. But if any of you wet ones want to try out a dry suit that is the weekend to do it.

Barracuda2:
Man, Ted, if you're too old for it, what does that make me?

Polly, you were treading on thin ice with your "60+ yrs. old" comments!
I have three ages: Chronological, Physical, and Mental, and none are the same.

If any can make it to the Quarry during the week, give me a shout and I'll probably be there. Again, thanks all for the great weekend.

Well I tell you Dennis. YOu actually hung better then the rest of us. Your alright in my book. I want to be able to hang as half as good as you when I reach maturity.

Well it is now official, YOU ALL REALLY SUCK!! :D Sounds like I would have fit in very nicely with this group and I had to work.

FYI, I am open for Memorial day weekend and as of now a few of us are going to Joe's ...aka Falling Rock, in KY. With any luck I will have my UW video housing up and running.

crpntr133:
Well it is now official, YOU ALL REALLY SUCK!! :D Sounds like I would have fit in very nicely with this group and I had to work.

FYI, I am open for Memorial day weekend and as of now a few of us are going to Joe's ...aka Falling Rock, in KY. With any luck I will have my UW video housing up and running.

Is there a thread for that Wally? Komi mentioned it to me. I may come out on Sunday

sharkpetter:
remember DRY is a relative term!!!!!!!!!!

It surly is----I also understand that diving dry is merely a concept. I realized that as I poured water out of my left leg boot after my second dive. I'll be right back.

gtxl1200:
Well I tell you Dennis. YOu actually hung better then the rest of us. Your alright in my book. I want to be able to hang as half as good as you when I reach maturity.

That'll never happen Ted. I think you are destined to be completely immature until the day you die.

crpntr133:

Damn, I'll be in Bimini for Memorial weekend...

For those of you that might be interested Menard's has a sale going on their version of the 5'x8' enclosed trailer for $1,350.00 about $500 less than I paid. The sale runs through Mother's Day May 14th. There are a few differences like having only one big door versus the split doors that I have. This is a very good price on this trailer for those that might be looking.

Barracuda2:
It surly is----I also understand that diving dry is merely a concept. I realized that as I poured water out of my left leg boot after my second dive. I'll be right back.
Hay, how ya doing barracuda2. Thanks for being my buddy for part of the weekend. I am glad I was able to get the fish in a feeding frenzy for your video. Hope to dive with you again soon. What a great bunch of crazy people the wrecking crew are. I can't wait to get together again this fall. Let me know if you need a buddy again and I will see what I can work out. I will be gone on military duty for the month of May, but after that we can spend some time getting wet in our dry suits LOL. I'll be right back, gotta chase that turkey again!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom