Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gtxl1200:
It wont take a couple of days for it to flood sump pump quit once this year already. had three inches of water in less then a few hours. All in a finished basement I might add. If I let it go though we will have 9ft of depth with more attractions then any site you have ever dove. Along with a Great LOOKING GLWC Sign

I hope you have a big Apartment because I have a feeling 10 or 12 of us wreckers will definatly be heading to the our world under water show next year. Now that we know a few of you there.
I'm in for the trip to our world underwater show next year, electricbear have you got room for me at your place? Can I carpool with one or more of you wreckers heading that way? I've got money for gas, but don't know how to get there.

electricbear, Have you sent me the good stuff yet? You might better wait till the end of may when I am back home. I am afeared that the mail lady will eat it if I am not there to intersept it.

I like your idea of unplugging the sump in the basement. We could have a really high-speed treasure hunt. First one to find the GLWC sign wins LOL. GTXL, we will all be expecting 50ft. Vis. and 82 degree temps to 9 feet on this dive. We could scedule the fall meet and greet there and all pitch camp in your back yard or the bunkhouse and have a bonfire like the one at the mud hole. What do you think? Where's that hose?
Barracuda2, we are surely going to need your video camera for the basement dive, can you make it?
Polly, bring your boyfriend with you I want to see him in your pants!!!

When is One World next year?????

And wait.... Robb, I thought the no clothes rule applied to you too.... no fun unless it does.

scubapolly:
When is One World next year?????

And wait.... Robb, I thought the no clothes rule applied to you too.... no fun unless it does.
Polly your so fun:D ny!!!

IndyScott:
Ber Nice ears!!

I will all ways know who you are under water now.

Scott

Komi Hunter:
WAY KEWL EARS BER!!!! Are you coming to Joes on memorial weekend

Thanks guys! Terrapin Wetsuits custom made them for me. I was coming out of Ginnie Springs wearing them and this guy in full cave gear was heading in and he just stopped and stared at me. I couldn't figure out what the heck he was looking at so I just kept staring back at him. Took me about a minute to realize it was the ears LOL! :D

I don't think we're diving Memorial Day, I can't remember what the plans were but I think they involved my sister. Would love to get down to Joe's again this year, it's been a while. We're planning to make a trip to France Park (Logansport) the weekend of July 15 and we'll be in Tobermory the last week of August.
Ber :lilbunny:

gtxl1200:
Well I tell you Dennis. YOu actually hung better then the rest of us. Your alright in my book. I want to be able to hang as half as good as you when I reach maturity.

Ted, thanks for the comment, and thanks for using the word "maturity" instead of "old".:hb2:

Kim, I have a set of lights for my cam that will really be revealing in Ted's basement. Why, I'll bet we'll be able to find "the sign" in no time at all. I'll be right back.:D

Here is the thread for the KPP Memorial Day weekend dive.

several of us were wondering. was Riff Raff there with hubby and caribou?? We thought we heard Brian mention it once but none of us can remember if we actually saw her or the caribou. Please inquiring minds want to know.

electricbear60625:
Hey Polly, The rule applies to females mostly, and is optional for the owner of the home.per City of Chicago law, and they check, they really do...:)

Thanks for clearing that up :D

The caribou wound up in my cooler for storage and it wasn't noticed until later. It wound up coming home with me. I am not sure if anyone grabbed any or not. I left my cooler out as public access, but no one knew that.

Oops! By the way, it wasn't a great quanity, but it did taste good. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom