Meet n Greet Dive and Picnic 5/16/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Weather isn't looking too good at this point...will wait a little while longer before calling the dive.. any thoughts?

for what I understand the weather not going to improve for saturday morning .

maybe check out BHB?

Sounds good to me. I plan on being in the water by 1:15. Hopefully will see ya'll up there.. my number is 954-292-2685

tom don't u have a class tomorrow morning ?
so boat dive canceled ? so be at BHB by 12:30 ?

That's my plan. Hermit Crab (as of this writing) is joining us too! Whoo hoo!!

Parking was a bear today at BHB. We got up there about 12:30, drove around for 15 minutes till we found somebody leaving. Didn't see anybody else, cept Wormil who showed up also looking for a parking space. We waited a few minutes, then hit the water. Did a gear check. Hermit Crab ran back to the car for some more weight, waited a few more minutes for Wormil, but no.. so we went on our merry way on the west side.
Saw a black seahorse, a light yellow/tan small frogfish, lots of divers silting up the place.:shakehead: Our dive lasted about 1:15 min.
When we were leaving we saw Steve, and he said a bunch from this group were there.. so where are the trip reports? :D

Parking was a bear today at BHB. We got up there about 12:30, drove around for 15 minutes till we found somebody leaving. Didn't see anybody else, cept Wormil who showed up also looking for a parking space. We waited a few minutes, then hit the water. Did a gear check. Hermit Crab ran back to the car for some more weight, waited a few more minutes for Wormil, but no.. so we went on our merry way on the west side.
Saw a black seahorse, a light yellow/tan small frogfish, lots of divers silting up the place.:shakehead: Our dive lasted about 1:15 min.
When we were leaving we saw Steve, and he said a bunch from this group were there.. so where are the trip reports? :D

Yeah my bad. Parking was f'ing lame. I did find a spot eventually and got a nice dive in :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom