Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in!

I'll bring a pie or two. Probably one will be Pecan the other apple or maybe pumpkin.

Man, Ted, I like your style!!:bang:

Yeah, thats not going to go to his head or anything!

So still no chicks, they must be talking about this in another thread and based on Ted's previous conduct they will be boycotting this year's Meet & Greet.

Did I see that Brian posted on consecutive days? Thats why alcoholics have to stay away from the booze, one taste and your liable to fall into old habits.

Hey Brian, if you come, are you going to rent the apartment again? If so, I can bring the programs I made on Palau and Yap and the helo sinking. It's great watching diving videos with divers. I don't get questions like "how deep have you been?" or "aren't sharks dangerous?" or "how can I get certified?" or "how much does your equipment cost?" or "what happens if you run out of oxygen?" or like inquiries. Plus, it's warm in there.

Hey Brian, if you come, are you going to rent the apartment again? If so, I can bring the programs I made on Palau and Yap and the helo sinking. It's great watching diving videos with divers. I don't get questions like "how deep have you been?" or "aren't sharks dangerous?" or "how can I get certified?" or "how much does your equipment cost?" or "what happens if you run out of oxygen?" or like inquiries. Plus, it's warm in there.

I'm writing this with a confused look on my face. For some reason I know I have heat in the bunkhouse. Not to mention DVD player. But if you and Brian want to go all the way to the other end of the Quarry to be anti social then by all means dont let me stop you. John and I will be by the fire sharing memories of who was wearing his dive undies last time

I'm writing this with a confused look on my face. For some reason I know I have heat in the bunkhouse. Not to mention DVD player. But if you and Brian want to go all the way to the other end of the Quarry to be anti social then by all means dont let me stop you. John and I will be by the fire sharing memories of who was wearing his dive undies last time

TMI, TMI!!! This is not Brokeback Quarry. :D

Right now, I have to see if I have anyone coming with me to guess at the accomodations that I might choose. If I take the apartment, I would prefer to have someone to split the cost. But, I can see the advantages to staying in the back of my SUV or in the bunkhouse as well.

BTW, that is three consecutive days.

BTW, that is three consecutive days.

Nice to see that you are back on the juice again. Heading to Dearborn for a service call, I will give you a jingle.

I have a filter if you have a couple of hundred bucks.

Good with me unless I contract a wedding----so far I'm clear.
Don't they have a pill for that now? Try vitamins or something, contracting a wedding CAN'T be good for your health :rofl3:

Hey Dale, looks like I can make it too so far. You should have a good time there. Gilboa is a great quarry and the Meet and Greets are special!

"Special", they're "special" all right :wink: Come on out and get in on what the coded conversations REALLY mean :eyebrow:

"I'll be right back"

There is just way too much TESTOSTERONE in this thread we need some ESTROGENE where is Ber? Paula? Katie? Polly? Kim?
You rang?

I am in. Got it on the calendar.

Mitten must have scared the wimens as we don't seem to have any who have agreed to put up with us yet. :)
While I'm not agreeing to put up with you guys...yet...I'm going to see if I'm free that weekend.

I know how to get the women to chime in .....

I hereby propose that this be a Male Only Spring M&G. Three cheers for the Scuba He Man Woman Haters Club!!!!

You...you I'm going to hunt for and there won't be an ear thwapping either, where's my stick? :whack:

Beware of the Wabbit!! :D
Well, at least there are SOME brains in the bunch :icecream1

Tough! If any girls show up, I'm leavin'! They have cooties you know.

(Shhhhh!!! It's a disguise. If they think they're not allowed, they'll show up in droves!)

AHEM! :whack:

I'm going to try to make it! It looks like there are some characters here who will make it a good time. Will there be heaters there for us old wetsuit divers?

If I make it I'll bring my heater but I can't commit yet.

You mean you haven't backed out yet for a trip to Florida?
NICE! "Mitten: 1 ; GTXL1200: 0"

Myself and all of the women are planing are own private one.

That was supposed to be a SECRET! Geez, go and ruin it for yourself bigmouth :rofl3:

So, do you want me to put the date in the title? Just let me know what you need mod-wise :D

I'm really hoping I can make it this year.
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom