Mega vs Chedraui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speaking of my favorite Mexican beer, whatever happened to Leon Negra? I haven't seen it on Cozumel in several years.

I'm more of a Bohemia Oscura guy so haven't paid much attention to Negra Leon, but the last time I looked (a few months ago, probably) it was around. But the unexplained, often temporary, disappearance of something like that seems to be pretty common. Frustrating, though.

I'm more of a Bohemia Oscura guy so haven't paid much attention to Negra Leon, but the last time I looked (a few months ago, probably) it was around. But the unexplained, often temporary, disappearance of something like that seems to be pretty common. Frustrating, though.
Are you sure? Maybe I have just been unlucky, but I am on the island for at least couple of weeks every year and I always look for Leon Negra every time I am in Mega or Chedraui, which is pretty often; I haven't found it anywhere in the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom