Megadive O-5!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wanted to thank all of you for welcoming a Virginian into your midst. I was sorry to hear that there were snorers at the campsite... well at least it was not me keeping you awake! :)

Mark Vlahos

I wanted to say how much Ken and I enjoyed our weekend with all who attended. Thanks for all the contributions other by food, money, bugspray, etc... It was great seeing everyone and can't wait to do it again.

Ya know, this Flaming Simon sure is a lot of fun! I have had quite a few people ask me aobut my avatar! LOL

Scuba_Jenny:
Ya know, this Flaming Simon sure is a lot of fun! I have had quite a few people ask me aobut my avatar! LOL
Hmmmm

So how much of that rumtote remains Jenny??? You've had it for quite a few days now!

well guys for the few of you that I was able to meet I had a good time. My students enjoyed that Southern Hospitality Welcome y'all showed them. I wish I had more time to have spent with you. By every account it looks like a good time was had by everyone. Good food good times good people is what diving is all about

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom