Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
Here are some more from this weekend on Catherine's boat.

P8010630copy.jpg

desaturation works for this photo. love it!

oooo, I love his gastrocnemius'es

whats the plural? anyway...

I need to ask Kurt if he wants to do that in a speedo, lol

nice birdies, Alcina. like the texture, they look like they use hair wax

those guys are so expensive here

catherine96821:
yea, it was my first time with the 10.5....I'd like to shoot you indie a wreck with it. My top dog model has vanished. (onfloat)

just think...you could get the entire engine room and diver in one frame.

I haven't vanished.:wink: Just traveling too much!!! Although I should be done for awhile after the 15th. Then maybe I can get some diving in!!

I'm flattered by the way, thanks!!:D

P.S.
I'm sending this from Japan.

jonix:
be careful with the app. for avatar use this should be fine but for image resizing it throws out a lot of detail. :wink:

I think it's fine for avatars and for posting stuff on the web, (800 by 600 or 1024 by 768).

Don't try and blow something up with it.

Wow, lot's of cool stuff while I was gone. Jam, awesome flower shots, as always. Kristin, I love that first flower isolation with the shallow DOF, and all those bird shots were great, too. Harry, your dog is too cool for fools, and the freediver shots were real nice as well. Jon, both sets were terrific. I really like what you're doing with those still life shots, and the water shot was very nice, too.
If you've got it, I always use Photoshop for resizing. Lets you adjust size, format, pixel count, baseline or progressive, you name it. It's also totally easy [Image->image size->save as]
Hope I didn't miss anyone, it's been a while.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom