Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Took this picture the past weekend along the Prince Alfred Pass in the Western Cape. The picture is rather heavily pp'ed though. Fairly strong HDR to start with (perhaps a tad too much considering those very dark clouds), then desaturated and finally added some Orton effect for good measure.

Prince_Alfred_Pass.jpg

What a KILLER thread this is. I'm coming back to spend a lot of time here later. I love U/W photography and have so much to learn!!!

Jcsgt. . . did you ever think you'd be up to 232,252 views of your thread when you started it???

Great thread!

It's been a few years since I had anything to offer. I just got a new Oly E-PL1 and have been learning it. We go to Roatan in June and I'm hoping I haven't forgotten more than I ever knew!

This little guy crawled up from underneath a picnic table at the lake.

Lots of spring flowers...

Faces.....

It's been a few years since I had anything to offer. I just got a new Oly E-PL1 and have been learning it. We go to Roatan in June and I'm hoping I haven't forgotten more than I ever knew!

This little guy crawled up from underneath a picnic table at the lake.

Lots of spring flowers...

Faces.....

Little guy, you nailed that shot Dee

Corynactis californica on the Oil Rig Eureka in CA...

~Canon EOS 7D in a Nauticam NA-7D housing, 2 x Sea & Sea YS-110α strobes~
~~Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM Lens~~
~~~ISO200 - f/22 @ 1/125~~~

Attachments

• _MG_0499.jpg
    _MG_0499.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 61
Great river scene Fastmarc !!! Can't wait untill we get some rain around here - found some great new waterfalls to shoot.

Marc...I love your river scenes!

Can someone tell me how to post pics here? I have them hosted online or I can upload them here. But I couldn't get the photos to post, just the thumbnails. I tried the photo url withing the
thing but it didn't show up. What am I missing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom