Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
I was bored yesterday so decided to travel north of SF to Point Reyes ...
Nice shots.
When you go back, this time of year there ought to be plenty of Mola-Mola swimming by. You can get a pretty good angle down the hill from the Ranger house near the light house - it's a good climb back up though :)
Rick

thepurplehammerhead:
Jellyfish1.jpg

Award winning. Enter this in every contest you can find.
Tell us about the set up.

Nay:
Award winning. Enter this in every contest you can find.

That's too kind! I'm happy with it, but just think if I'd managed it without the ripples and with a fisheye lens...

Must try that...

Nay:
Tell us about the set up.

Canon 350D (Rebel XT) in an Ike housing with Canon 10-22 WA lens, ambient light obviously.

Edit: - Just realised I got a thumbs-up from Parabolic - now I really am embarrassed, your shots are just magical, Mr. P!

Re: Larry's jellyfish sunburst
The Lovely Young Kat says "Wow! Call it 'Spaceship Jelly' or something like that."
What a marvelous, marvelous combination of light & life!
BZ
Rick

midwestdvr those last two sets are magnificent. All really outstanding photos, but the "mysterious path" is my favorite. That is a pretty part of California, you sure captured it. ++Ken++

Under the Poui tree...

After the rise comes the fall........

For the majority of the year, the Poui tree is drab with nondescript green leaves.
But once a year or so it explodes into a riot of colours....
The flowers only last for a few days but even after dying they create another sort of beauty on the ground.
Shot with the Canon 50mm f/1.8

421411374_b3974c1f71_o.jpg

Jam - that Poui is very beautiful and your composition is perfect. I've got a suggestion for a title,

Jamaica

above and below water

by

Jamdiver

You could use your real name of course if you like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom