Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey everyone I am new to this thread but here are some I took last summer.

SummerRain.jpg

Great2.jpg

Great.jpg

Crazy Tomato, thanks, I felt the same way about him-but at 7ft long and probably 800lbs. (and protected) I thought a hug might be hazardous to my health. Jon, really liked your trees and flowers. Blue Moon, all very nice.

Very cool, Geryl, especially the bridge.

What photo editing program are you using? I like the way you frame your images. Very classy.

Jcsgt:
Very cool, Geryl, especially the bridge.

What photo editing program are you using? I like the way you frame your images. Very classy.
Thanks Chantal – I’m still poor boyin’ it and adding Band-Aids to my antique PC system at a very rapid rate as it is on its last days… A few months ago when I had to make a software decision, instead of going with the full version of PS for my PC, I took your suggestion and picked up PSE 5. I really want a MacPro with all the goodies but what don’t I want…

The borders are easy but don’t tell anyone my secret :wink: After you finish all edits except final sharpening, then go to Image Menu, then Resize, then Canvas Size. Size, color, fonts, etc are up to your imagination.

Thanks for the kudos and all the suggestions and encouragement that you have freely given me for nearly a year now as it was last May when we dove Key Largo… You are really wonderful and we all appreciate that you started this thread…

Geryl
Blue Moon Outfitters

You're too kind, Geryl, thanks. You're a very good photographer and I enjoy looking at your work. I had that photo of all of us on the Grove on my desktop for months I liked it so much.

I can't believe I've had PS for several years and have never tried to make the frames.

PaulSmithTek:
This is a lovely shot. I love the water glistening off from it.

Larry C:
I felt the same way about him-but at 7ft long and probably 800lbs. (and protected) I thought a hug might be hazardous to my health.
Lol! Good idea on not hugging him. :D

Some recent shots...

Headed up into the mountains again to do some shooting at Newcastle a military training camp.
It's seen better days, but still has a certain charm.

Bit of history firstly...

Newcastle, now maintained as a Jamaica Defence Forces camp is situated in the St. Andrew hills at an elevation of 4000 feet above sea level. It was established in 1841 at the request of Major General Sir W. Gomm, the then General Officer in Command of the British Troops.
The plea was made to Governor Sir C. Metcalf for the establishment of a barrack in the Port Royal Mountains, as many of the British troops who were stationed on the plains were dying from tropical diseases especially yellow fever.

The mountains in the distance are part of the Blue Mountain range

Focusing more on textures and lines here rather than dof.

Canon is the best :D.

477930380_4c065ac380.jpg

Soldier's Quarters

477943134_7332a548c4_o.jpg

Detachment commander office

478768671_66033cb282_o.jpg

Textures

480950691_24c2e6ff0b_o.jpg

Infirmary

479820987_40a63d6bf1_o.jpg

Cross

480950693_a03fc86041_o.jpg

Didn't intend to shoot any macros, but I couldn't resist :D

482745810_13cd1e24ce_o.jpg

You can check out the rest here

These are not underwater but in my front yard. Was with Sony Cybershot....saving to get a Canon 400d. So just playing for now. :)

DSC03870.jpg

Back
Top Bottom